Prices & Activities
(see The Fine Print below)
Reservations required for all activities.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Print our Information and Pricing Handout.
TRAIL RIDES $34 + tax per person / $50 + tax per person for Private Trail Ride
Rides are approximately one hour long, including mount/dismount. Riders must be at least 8 years old and 52" tall. One rider per horse. Riding helmets are required for riders under 18 years old. They are included with the ride. Reservations required with credit card. Four hours cancellation notice needed. Rides based on inexperience and are walk only. Memorial Day through Labor Day: 10 AM -7 PM. Open year 'round, limited seasonal hours with 24 hour advance reservation.
If you have a rider with Special Needs, please contact us about trail ride specifics; there may be an Additional Guide Fee of $15.00; the extra guide sent along for safety reasons.
RIDING LESSONS $110 per person (set of four lessons)
One hour group western lessons for four consecutive weeks. $35 if purchased individually. Call for availability and scheduling. Lessons are ongoing - you come in to an existing class and stay as many weeks as you'd like! Ages 5 and up.
HORSE CAMPS Spring, Summer, MEA and Winter Camps
We fill up fast! Call early for pricing and date availability or request to be added to our email list.
SCOUTING BADGES $38 - $48 per person
Hands-on educational discussion and arena lesson. The Girl Scout program is two hours; Boy Scouts have a three hour program.
PONY TRAIL RIDES $12 + tax per child/per pony
The pony is led on foot around a pony path. Customers must supply one adult (over the age of 18) to lead each pony. One child per pony. Walk only. Limited availability in winter. Please call for reservations. Helmets are included in the price.
HAY/SLEIGH RIDES $8 + tax per person (See Hay & Sleigh Ride page for complete pricing on all hay and sleigh options)
One hour ride through beautiful scenery! An $85 (plus tax) minimum is required for 10 people or less. Wagons can accommodate up to 40 people. Memorial Day through Labor Day: 10:30 AM -7:30 PM. Open year 'round, limited seasonal hours with 24 hour advance reservation. There is an additional fee of $25 per wagon/per hour for rides scheduled after 7:30 PM. An $85 deposit or credit card number is required at the time of booking.
Add a one-hour recreational fire before or after your ride for only $10.00! Or, rent our community room for $50 per hour to extend your party.
We cannot promise sleigh rides due to snow condition requirements; if there's not enough snow, the ride will be taken out with a hay wagon - still horse-drawn!
Small antique sleigh (and it really is an antique!), ideal for 4 people, available for $65 for the one-half hour ride, plus tax. ($75 for one-half hour effective 5/1/2013)
TRAVELING BIRTHDAY PONY $175 for the first hour (includes BPS Staff to lead the pony)
Each additional hour is $95. A second pony is $95 per hour. Travel
fee applies. A $100 deposit is required. Plus tax.
TRAVELING PONIES (4 hand-led ponies) $750 two hours (includes BPS Staff to lead the ponies)
A two hour minimum is required. Call for pricing on additional hours. A $100 deposit is required. Three hour maximum. Travel fee applies. Plus tax.
TRAVELING HAYRIDE $575 first hour
COVERED WAGON $600 first hour
We go anywhere throughout the Twin Cities area! Additional
hour(s) $125 each. A $100 deposit is required. Any special permits are the responsibility of the customer to obtain. Parade Fee is an additional $100. Travel fee applies. Plus tax.
CARRIAGE RIDES $695 first hour of travel; $175 in the neighborhoods around the stable
Enjoy the charm and romance
of a white carriage upholstered in rich burgundy velvet! Great for any occasion - like celebrating an anniversary, birthday - or proposing marriage! Second hour for travel rides is $125. Travel fee applies. Credit card required for reservations. Four hour cancellation notice needed. Plus tax.
ARENA RENTAL Dances, weddings, & parties — call for pricing and availability. Click here for more information on our facility and rental options.
ROOM RENTAL $50 an hour up to 7:30PM; from 7:30PM and later it's $75 an hour. Great for birthday parties or family get togethers. We do close off the area so other customers cannot disturb your event.
THE FINE PRINT
- Reservations Required - held with a cash/check/charge deposit, credit card number, or paid-in-full deposit for all activities.
- Credit cards will be accepted for purchases in excess of $10.00 only; we accept all major credit cards. We also accept cash and checks.
- Helmets are required for trail/pony riders under 18. Equestrian riding helmets are included at no additional cost with trail and pony rides. Bike helmets can not be used on trail or pony rides.
- Cancellations must be made at least four hours in advance of your scheduled ride or your credit card will be charged the full amount.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled ride.
- Please wear long pants and hard-soled shoes/boots for riding.
- Dress for the weather!
- For travel events, any special permits are the responsibility of the customer; and travel fees may apply.
- Tax will be added to all activities unless a tax exempt number is supplied before the activity.
- We are open year 'round, but please note our hours will vary with the season. We will be closed on Mondays from Labor Day through Memorial Day.
- Lessons, Day Camps, and Scouting Badges are held rain or shine - we have an indoor arena!